Thursday, May 05, 2005

What's Wayne Brady doing?

So, Comedy Central has stopped production on Chappelle's Show, a year to the day after the last original episode aired. I've been waiting for the third season to begin at least as much because it appears that the DVD release of the second season won't happen until it does. There are rumors of "creative differences" and "personal problems," but nothing definite.

If they do go with Brady and need a Neal Brennan replacement, I'm available. I've got this idea to do "True Washington Stories" with famous DC figures doing funny stuff. I see Colin Powell taking John Bolton out for a drive, making him smoke PCP and shooting him in the knee-cap. I think I could get a whole show out of having Scalia tool around the country smacking people and yelling "I'm Antonin Scalia, biatch!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home